2017年10月12日木曜日

Chinese food - Shanghai Tan Dining (上海灘ダイニング)

Today, I will introduce "Shanghai Tan Dining". This restaurant is a Chinese food restaurant. I went to the Tressa Yokohama store. I went on a weekday for dinner, but that time was very empty. The atmosphere is very calm and the partitions are high, so it's like a semi-private room, I recommend it if you who want to eat calmly. The diner price is less than 3000 yen, so it is very reasonable.

This time, I ordered "Baked Dumplings and Shouronpou", "Boiled Pork Belly", "Fried rice" and Stir - fry Chicken and Nuts" and shared it with my family. I don't go to Chinese restaurants so much, but I like it because one item is a lot, so we can share various dishes and enjoy it together. 

My favorite dish was "Boiled Pork Belly (豚の角煮)". Pork belly at this restaurant has less fat and it is not heavy, so it easy to eat, and the sauce is sweet and sour, so it is so tasty. 

The most popular dish at the restaurant is "Sichuan Style Mabo Dofu (四川麻婆豆腐) ". In addition they have "Fukahire", "Yum cha", set plate and dessert. If you can go there, please try it.

Shanghai Tan Dining (上海灘ダイニング) Tressa Yokohama store
Address: Tressa Yokohama, South building 2F, 700  Morooka-cho, Kouhoku-ku, Yokohama-shi
Phone: 045-947-3869
Hours: 11:00 a.m to 22:00 p.m
URLhttp://www.touhoukou.co.jp/group/index.html

https://soundcloud.com/5wlz7oodzd4i/december-17-2017-14-54-13

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Indian Curry - Solah Spices Tokyo

I would like to introduce Solah Spices Tokyo. This is an Indian curry restaurant. The store's name "Solah" means "sixteen...